How Could That Happen?
Reasons You Could Have Mold And Not Know You Do
9 Reasons You Could Have Mold Inside Your Walls
1. A roof leak that allowed water to run down the inside of your walls
2. A water pipe leaked in a wall but was never dried out properly
3. Window leaked and water slowly leaks into wall
4. Air conditioning condensation line cracks inside the wall
5. Sewer Drain line with slow occurring leak
6. Water intrusion coming into your wall from rain or irrigation
7. Pockets of humid, moist air behind your wall
8. Wallpaper glue can hold organic debris which can then become a food source for mold growth
9. Dead animals rotting behind walls, in attics and crawl spaces
How Do You Find It? You Call An Expert.
Homeowner Sees Clean Wall, But Behind The Wall Is Undiscovered Big Trouble.... Here’s why!
Homeowner thinks this is true about mold, "If I can't see mold I don't have a mold problem". Nothing could be farther from the truth.
Property Manager Says, "Our Units Don't Have A Mold Problem” ... New Renter's Lawyer Proves Otherwise … Stunning Property Manager With A GUILTY VERDICT!
Toxic Mold Lawsuits
Toxic mold has been known to cause a number of severe injuries and health conditions, including respiratory problems, flu-like symptoms, headaches, and skin irritation. A few different types of mold have been labeled toxic, most notably Stachybotrys atra. Removal of mold typically requires the destruction of all infected materials, such as sheet rock, floorboards, and furniture.
Mold Can Hide
Where You Can't See It
If you don't call us, please call someone and protect you and your tenants from health problems and disastrous legal problems.
The cost for most mold inspections start at just $350. Compare that to the costs that you could experience for health and legal issues which could be in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Protect Yourself From The Devastation Of Mold
Providing A Safe Living Environment Is The Best Choice
Hidatsa Is A "Test-Only" Company that means we have your best interest in mind.
Call The Expert Frank At 747-253-7332
Frank, will use the latest technology and science to fully investigate, document and certify any mold intrusion and guarantee his findings!
With Their Safety - We Care About You - Materials Can Be Replaced
15981 Yarnell St #6